Wednesday, April 9, 2014

my one week break

hi. whether I like it or not I have to admit I seem to have lost my passion for blogging
and also reading. other than the obvious sleepiness, internet is seriously messing up with my life
at times I mentally draw out my daily schedule but almost always fail achieving what I have planned because I spend too much time in front of my laptop or my phone, repeatedly looking at whatever crap I have already seen for the 2nd or 3rd time. need to stop, need to stop.

for this one week break I planned to sleep enough first for the first 2 days
then catch up with whoever I get to meet back here
and then devote the rest of my time to horrifying lesson plans
and READING.
I obviously overestimated myself, I'm not even halfway through the first book
out of the 5 books I brought back. HAHA. thank MAS for 30kg luggage allowance.
current dilemma: whether or not to go for bangs
I'll get it, just when?
at home I have the appropriate scissors
but my fringe is already this long
so close to getting it long enough to be tucked behind my ears

ARGHHH.
girl problems.

No comments: