Friday, September 11, 2015

Are you tired of me already?

Please don't, because I'm here to talk about books again, but this is a really really good book!

And I finished it within a day. 
I'll never regret starting to read Mitch Albom. 

Reading this book made me think of how mummy looks at old photos, regretting for not spending more time with popo. And it also reminded me how limited our days actually are, how much more time do I get to spend with my family? 

I've been staying home since I came back in June, to be honest it does get boring, and being human, I tend to take things for granted, like I lose patience with mummy over some silly things. But when we do certain things together, she would say 

"I'm glad you're here with me." 

Now that I come to think of it, I'm also glad I'm back home now, so glad mummy isn't working anymore, we go for yoga together, to dance together, went for blood donation together, facial, and bake together. 

Ahh I sidetracked again, the book is really really good. I remember talking about how the Timekeeper made me cry. This too, it is a simple book, a recollection of memories, but my tears just flowed. 
It's like raw emotion being shoved to my face hahaha or maybe it's just me being too sentimental. If you manage to get the book, do read it!! :)


And I'm not exactly that free now anyway. I got a paid assignment (dunno how much still hahaha) to translate an employee handbook from English (mildly broken and unorganized, that I had to correct), to BM and Mandarin. My BM has gotten really really rusty, so I am grateful for google translate.

And I suddenly feel like time's running out. I have yet to plan for the Vietnam trip *hehehe*, sister's birthday gift, mummy's best friend's daughter's wedding gift, dan sebagainya lol. Time to get back to the translation, tomorrow's the deadline!

And yes, being tech savvy *roll eyes* and internet fluent *double roll eyes* as I am, I'm on snapchat as well. Hahaha

No comments: