Thursday, August 2, 2018

August

This is scary. Time never waits for anyone huh.
Another school year is going to end real soon, and I still have no idea about what I want in life.

We were asked to choose between EPF or pension scheme, of course I chose EPF cz I still don't think I am able to teach till I am 60, but who knows. How do people know what they desire and actually work towards it. These days I forget what I want to do after 10 seconds.

Things change, people change, so much has changed.
I see it, I feel it, and the sense of helplessness makes me want to just block everything out and act normal. I guess we all do so, I guess that's what adulting is all about. Haha.

You know they say the happiest people are usually the saddest. I won't say I am THAT sad, but beneath all the crazy or mindless things I say and do, I sometimes hate that I think a lot.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the one who is holding on too much when we are all supposed to move on, but I also thought precious things like friendships are meant to stay strong.

I am getting really bad at voicing my thoughts, and this is bad.
Sigh. I have had better times.

Or maybe it's just PMS.

Happy birthday to my mummy <3 p="">
Question 1:
What does THAT refer to?

Hahaha, yea guess who is being silly again.
Till then, tata.

No comments: