Monday, June 14, 2010

again. title: WHY NO TITLE AGAIN STUPID

okay. enough of complains. i'm back! from the ryla camp.
well. what to say about it?
it was fun, okay, not bad, except for the following:
  1. the line there was like, total crappy shit. HAHA i mean it
  2. some moron who spoiled my mood, always. (sorrry meilin ><, spoiled yours too)
  3. INSECTS, FLYING CREATURES
  4. some inedible food, well, just some
  5. crazy insane silly dumb girls
  6. noisy irritating boys
  7. long speeches which seem like they are never gonna end
  8. EFFing stomachache
  9. EFFIng hot weather
  10. the message tone above my head haha
okay, the rest were okay i guess, i forgot what else. XD. but these are enough to pull my spirits down. this is the first camp i joined which i am really so unhappy, or maybe moody. but whatever, XD.

as a girl, i do care about my appearance. HAHA! sunblock kao kao, kao till pit, kiasu till lidat, thumbs up and clap and drumroll please, i am so cool, because, I DID NOT GET ANY DARKER! hahaha. well, fyi, i loook totally ugly and i mean UGLY once i get darker, no joke, dang dang serious T.T. btw, i'm petting while blogging =) hahaah. cz it's shopping time tomorrow ohyeah
ohya, thanks to meilin for your facial cleanser. at least i got to jaga my face, but i see pimples on my forehead, red bean mask is coming in soon i believe =)).
oh, btw, haha, the theme was Raise Me Up and let me tell you, YOURS SINCERELY IS TOTALLY FED UP WITH THE SONG YOU RAISE ME UP, try listening to a song repeatedly for like 940328502050109 times a day, even if it were your favourite song, you will puke. haha. okay not puke, just, ugh, why it again. and it is like a never ending loop,still playing in my head OH MY GAWD.
anyway, i learnt quite alot during this camp. and i had fun gossiping, HAHA! and also met some crazy new friends, i am not the type who will go around with a book asking everyone for their email adresses, and i am not the type who is eager to meet with, yea 119 new friends, that's not me, i am lazy, i am diao geh i am arrogant hahahahaha.
no photos anyway, and i do not know why. enough about the camp, tired, XD
fyi, i did meet some very kind ppl, belinda is one, i wun forget her. and my mama err, jie lu, she looks just like my mum! and of course mama, come on, the sick one took care of me ohmygod XD

SHOPPING TIME
oh.my.god.it.was.fun.it.was.good.i.wanna.go.shop.again! well not necessarily in miri la. i just want shopping and of course CASH to shop la. ahhahahaha. i bought a few many things, haha. will be back with photos. =). goodnite for now.

No comments: