Wednesday, August 31, 2011

tanggal tiga puluh satu

happy merdeka!!!
i always love the song tanggal tiga puluh satu =X
hence the title today haha.
please.. ignore my lasap pimples T.T.

had a family gathering in uncle's house today.
unlike our usual potluck at night, today it is in the afternoon.
almost the whole family was there except for qi jie's family who are everywhere else t.t 
 these food lasted us until dinner time. lol..

after lunch, it was brain exercise time.
uncle came across a sudoku which he could not solve
so we started having a 'test' lol.
it took me 24 minutes, but i don't think i really solved it
because i used the assumption method which i hate very much and kan bu qi very much hahaha.

don't want give up de aunty. 
 miss frog and miss chipmunk who eventually gave up and merged to become one. lol.
CHEATERS should be given zero marks =P.
 and we watched Doraemon!
cindy and i tried translating it into BM because miss tupai said she always watches in BM
so you could imagine us saying
Doraemon tolong aku tolong aku!
Nobita! lol
and..
my mum who did not want to give up! ahhaha
background music: 念你



hahaha. 我的字典里没有放弃!
感觉我们都很综艺咖 =。=

and we had puffs after that, the it was kinect time!

no more photos from me because my phone ran out of battery ><

that about summarizes my day.
really had fun with all of these people who knew me since i was born
or those who i knew since they were born.
haha.

see you guys during CNY. do miss me =D.

No comments: