Saturday, March 1, 2014

when you can't think of a nice title, 18/02/2014

while the rest of the world is crazy over the alien who came from the star, I have been sucked into the little town of Mystic Falls. so much of vampire diaries that I have dreamt about vampires for the second time since I started, and I'm only at season 2. is anyway I decided it was too dangerous so here I am, to blog for some distractions. haha.

since all my updates are going to be late, here's our belated Valentines' day celebration 
I actually meant to post it a lot earlier but things always tend to get into my way.
and when I say things I mean laziness. haha
3rd February the 14th, =)
this is actually the sequel of the very first valentines' day card I made
and to be honest I am running out of ideas. T.T


=)

my lunch date, lol
he was again, mysterious about the place we were going to
and this time, even as he dropped hints like the operating hours and Ampang, I still had no idea lol

some thing which I reckon is eggs benedict's cousin

some kind of wrap with chipsters at the side

and latte, at That Latte Place located in an art gallery
would have been nicer though if Malaysia wasn't that hot.

err, me. lol. hair is so much shorter now
 
ngehehe. stupid guy.

doesn't he just look like the owl on my shirt? XD
 
the place was beautiful but I didn't manage to capture nice photos I dunno why.
it looked so much better in real, so I gave up trying to take photos.

and when I said I wanted a jumping shot (Thailand trip aftermath, I have been jumping all day over there)
he took one photo and said he was a jumping shot guru
and trusting him, I didn't check and we left.

guru your head, Mr Teoh.

and that very day, I received the best Valentines' gift ever, ever, ever.
I always believe that it's the thought that matters
a drawer of sticky notes was totally out of my expectation, not that I expected anything
really didn't see that coming omg and I was so shocked I actually closed the drawer and drew deep breaths before opening it up again. I guess that's a truck load of thoughts. T.T

thank you baby, for everything.
I know this is cheesy, but still,
张启健,没有人会比我更喜欢你!

No comments: