Monday, November 17, 2014

Wednesday afternoons

don't remember if I have mentioned before, but probably not considering how little I update now, oops
almost every Wednesday afternoon, Mr Teoh Chee Chean and I would go cafe hunting
this round it was PULP by Papa Palheta

I wanted a photo outside sitting on that chair but it's hard to tell people how I want my photos to be
so here's how it looks from the outside, minus me. haha.
I'm in love with high ceilings, and this place, it has high ceilings! =D
after a few rounds of our cafe hunting, I realized I am just not that into coffee
or maybe I'm too into chocolate.

banoffee tart. do you know what banoffee stands for?
banana and toffee. *smirking emoji*

and what do we do during our coffee session
apart from drinking of course haha
I read, and he games, someone has gone to the evil side of the Tower of Saviors =O
As for this book, I have been reading it for more than a month but for some reason, I haven't been able to finish it yet, it's good, but I dunno what's wrong with me. haha.

by the way
last night was the most magical night I have ever experienced so far
YES THE JAY CHOU CONCERT OHMYGOD.
I'll definitely blog about it before 2014 ends. haha.
till then, bye!

No comments: