Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 3 of midsem break and Caffeine & Cocoa @ City 1

hey I'm back at home. true that you can never really achieve anything while at home
oh yea, I did! I finally watched Fast and Furious 7 yesterday, and also visited the latest cafe in town
maybe I am cold hearted or something but I didn't cry like how many people claim they did lol
and to be honest the Facebook is getting kinda annoying with everyone posting the song, or 'is feeling emotional' posts. yea I am probably the most cold-hearted person ever!

movie was at 2:15pm so at 1:15 after getting the tickets we had an hour to kill, thus stepping into Caffeine and Cocoa. I've seen the place posted by some Kuchingites I follow in instagram, and it seems the cafe scene in Kuching is catching up pretty fast!
this was actually taken from inside the shop, and flipped, because the wordings were printed to face inside of course. but I couldn't bring myself to overlook the beautiful sky =D

we ordered a Matcha Latte, cappuccino and the creamy cheesecake.
it was all pretty good and the cheesecake amazed me a little
the texture was a mix between fluffy and heavy, and the cheese tasted just the right cheesiness lol do you even describe it that way
definitely a place I'll come back to, but I haven't tried earthlings!

I'm finally feeling the stress of a final semester student recently
and to make myself feel in control, I have developed a new hobby of writing daily to-do-lists
I said I would start my work today, but I haven't done anything except for rereading Where Rainbows End (cried like a baby minus the wailing part) because I managed to watch the movie on board flying home, and buzzfeeding once I turned on the laptop

this midsem break I actually planned to cut my hair, change to Umobile, finish my thesis up to chapter 3, submit the costume designs to Abang Din, finish the stupid leadership course's assignment and maybe even study for the upcoming test. and could you believe I stupidly bought tickets to go back KL on the coming Sunday, when I knew very clearly my first class of the week is on a Wednesday. sigh, talk about stupid people in the world. they just get more and more day by day. I shall start tomorrow, OK MELODY?

I'll finish reading all the tabs I have left open, and then get to sleep
and tomorrow I'll do some exercise, eat some fruits, and get going before I regret.

No comments: