Saturday, April 25, 2015

ROF2015

such kind of efficiency doesn't come by often.
morning, we are team 26, the *avengers of past ROFs. * explanation as below:
every year, we try to make up for what we didn't manage to achieve the previous year.

10 jumpshots in a minute's time
good thing shutter speed is high, yayyyy some groups failed a few times and I'm sure it's the camera's problem
oh, and angle, haha, don't they know you should stay low to capture that legs-off-the-ground feeling.
*smirks* all that jump shot paid off hahaha

well.

HAHAHA like a bunch of retards.

the sky was too beautiful.

yay, this is me waiting for my solo game

and me feeling extremely sad because I failed. but my socks are cuter than yours. #childish

can I have a picnic here one dayyyy

anyway it rained and we lost our one and only chance in the final battle to get a placing.
presenting to you group 26: TEAM GENIUS from the GENIUS KINGDOM.

new record! we ran till our legs cramped but it sure feels good looking at this at the end of the day!

ROF 2014 sucked big time. hahaha but I'm glad I joined this year.

among the first batch of participants. 
of course Mr Teoh being the founder is one of the reasons I am naturally attracted to this race.
today was fun, and I feel so proud of this project for him and of him because it's his baby after all
my bf more lihai than yours. hahaha, no I'm not being childish again, I'm serious.

ps: we never trained for the next year even though we said we would.
note to self: should really build up stamina.

but lazy to jog, swimming can ah? hahah.

No comments: