Wednesday, December 23, 2015

any entry is an entry.

I really want to write something but I have no idea what.
Life has been boring recently, being unemployed. 
And it doesn't really help having everything long distance: my good friends, my sister, the boyfriend. 

So within this period of time, I have actually been to two job interviews. I turned down the first because I don't know, I don't think I am ready for a lifetime of teaching, that's ... I don't know, not very ideal for me I guess. As for the second job, I have flown to Penang twice, but somehow, I am now left hanging. Let's not get into the details. I think I will love this job, but then again, that's just what I think. 

Pretty boring huh. The mundane life is slowly killing my creativity. I can feel it in my thoughts, the photos I take, the captions I write, the way I see things. Thank God there are still books to read. Kinda wanna go back to church, kinda wanna celebrate Christmas in church. IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS, YAY. I am meeting my high school best friend later, YAY.

Current activities: 
  1. the gym
  2. singing on a Karaoke app 
  3. reading random books
  4. baking
  5. ... and that's about it. 
Well at least I feel myself slimming down, which is good news.

Erm, here's a pretentious photo showing that I am leading a healthy and active lifestyle lol.
(I was just very happy because the gym bought a new yoga mat)

** Reminder to self: blog on my previous hikes okay at least there's something to do the next time I turn on the laptop.

Off to the gym, BYE!

No comments: