Friday, August 12, 2016

Well. August again.

So it has been confirmed.
The principal has received our letter.

Can't say I don't feel disappointed, because I am. I was still holding onto the hope of being posted back to Kuching. 

Well, at least not somewhere further. There is always a silver lining right?

At least this place is still reachable by road

At least I have friends with me

At least I don't have to start all over again

At least I can learn and grow a lot working under this principal, I just pray I don't get tired and become lazy

At least I've grown to adapt to my students, and them to me

So do I really want to be a teacher? I know I can always quit if I want to. No one is forcing me. But this is a challenge to me, I want to see how far I can go.

People fall sick, people lose weight because of the stress, but I remain the same. Maybe I'm actually tough, maybe I have high stress tolerance, maybe my body just works differently from others. Haha whatever. Bought myself an abs roller yesterday. Yay.

Just some photos of me at work. Ugh, there's replacement class tomorrow. 




No comments: