Saturday, September 16, 2017

Anyone still reading?

Haha. So previously when I did the sayatme and sarahah thing, there were people asking me about this blog, it's quite nice to know someone still reads.

Then I started thinking, why would I run out of topics to blog about?
I do get it, my life is falling into a boring pattern, but there are so many little things in life worth recording, so why did I stop recording?

Then I think I found the answer, it must be because of Instagram story. Haha.

Sometimes I come across something really funny, and I thought I should blog about it. But at the same time I might have shared it on ig story, then after the story disappears 24 hours later, the thought of blogging disappears together with it, because 1. I've shared about it, I am lazy to do the same thing again, 2. I forgot what it was.

When I finally realized what was happening, I told myself I have to get back to this dusty space because it was something I really enjoyed doing, and I am not ready to let this blog die.

MELODY MUST NOT LET INSTAGRAM STORY KILL HER BLOG.



No comments: