Saturday, August 14, 2010

wan mahlaesiah

just a short update as before i bury myself into the heavy load of books and stress
fyi it's the first mock next week and i am still here, not getting any further in my studies =(
so what is wan mahlaesiah
read faster please
yes i mean ONE MALAYSIA
lol
mum showed me a small piece of news in the newspaper
it said a headmaster was accused for being racist
he said chinese and indians should tie up their fringes
if they don't do show it shows that they have no respect for our fellow malays
just because they have to tudung up their head doesnt mean we have to follow suit
and whatever
that headmaster also said he wants to send chinese back to China
and indians back to India
LOL
and this reminds me of my teacher miss DJ as i mentioned in my post which should be titled smk st lasap which sadly had no title because my title bar was gone lol lol
i wished i could shout out to her

WTF CIKGU IC SAYA WARNA BIRU MACAM U PUNYA
KALAU KAMU CAKAP LAGI SAYA MEMANG SUE KAMU KE COURT

except that i am just a poor student and i will never win against that motor mouth of hers i think she got 100000 horse power =((.

that's all for now
as i said
SHORT =P
i'll be back in, i dunno? two weeks time if i can stand it =D
till then, bye

reminder: have my hair cut! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, em, maybe hehe

No comments: