Tuesday, March 10, 2015

who am I

had a breakfast date with the cousin at Gim's Burger, but none of us had burger. lol.
everything was pretty good but not the hot chocolate. WHY SO MILKY.

anyway we talked a lot over the breakfast/brunch. it was already 12pm when we left! lol.
I was confused, and am still confused about what I want to do after I graduate.

then she asked me, "who are you?"
who am I? beneath my name, my face, my every surface?
what defines me?

still I don't know. I have been thinking about that since that day.
I like words, I like writing, 
I love quotes, I love puns, I enjoy wordplay, I like reading
but not as much as some other people I know
I am picky when it comes to books
there are actually a few books that I have never read because I wasn't patient enough to sit through the introduction.
but I like prologues
I enjoy emotions hidden in words, emotions portrayed by words
I cry when I read, I laugh when I read
is literature my thing?

I also like art work.
not only craft work, I like all things beautiful.
I love doing hair, I love braids, I love beautiful clothes, I love making cards, I love filling my cards with words (I can't really stop when I start writing on cards), I love wrapping presents, I love making things, I love a beautiful house, I love beautiful decorations, I love photographs, I love 'exploring' in instagram, I love beautiful cakes, I just love everything beautiful!
THEN WHAT DOES THIS MAKE ME AGAIN?

do you know what this is? 
it is a d.i.y foosball box.
one of the many d.i.y projects I've done
but among the rare ones which I bother to pay attention to

mummy once complained on how I never pay attention to details
true, I love straight lines but when drawing I never want to use a ruler
when making cards, I never really have any measurements
I just cut, or draw, or paste whatever I feel like to
maybe that's why people are successful and I am not
everything is cincai. hahaha.
so recently I tried to make an effort to be more precise
our 3rd anniversary card was done carefully
this was also with some amount of calculation
BUT it still failed, because the box was too small. lol
RED was meant to be MU, and yellow blue Arse you know.

hahaha after so much rant I still don't know who I am.
it's okay. I'll go shower, and then watch originals. lol.

on a side note, I WILL START THESIS WITHIN THESE TWO WEEKS
THIS IS A PROMISE I MAKE TO MYSELF.

No comments: