Friday, May 27, 2016

The creative genius

I Just thought I should give some credit to myself. As usual, there was work to do again, very last minute, just before we are finally released for a well-deserved two week break. 

Emotions were heightened, that time of the month. I got so grumpy and wanted to just throw everything away. And sleep. But of course I didn't, being the responsible adult I now am *cue hahaha* I pulled myself together and got to work.

As soon as I got started, I started to see things with clarity. And suddenly my mind was cleared and I could function again.

So here I am to give myself a pat on the back. Well done, goodnight, I need sleep.

Nah, just wanted to upload a photo. Hahah. Even the title refused to be changed. Anyway, Thank you buzzfeed, I feel so awesome.

No comments: