Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dedicated to you my friends

yesterday, once again momo experienced the wonder of true friendship

maybe true friends are really like that, no matter what comes in between, bitter, sad, sweet or whatever taste you name it, the bond of friendship will gradually overcome it all.

i really do believe it isn't that easy at all to find a true friend.

however, i consider myself lucky as i have a few, whom i can really call them my true friends

i love them for being there for me no matter what happens
i love them for caring about me
and also loving me for who i am
i love them because in front of them i don't have to hide my feelings
in front of them i can totally be myself, the crazy me, the weak me, every side of me, i need not hide
thank you so much my friends.
mwahx! love and kisses from meeee =))).

No comments: