Wednesday, May 26, 2010

yes.

yes yes yes!
i declare exam over for meee.
who cares about pa?
hahaha

i like watching taiwan shows, one of them is 女人我最大.
they tell me the latest trends, ways to make up (tho i dunno how, haha), ways to style my hair, and all the girly girly things u can imagine. ohh, and dieting ways. hahaha. that's terrific. XD.

long time ago, i watched it, and they were introducing a hair accesory, which can be stuck on the hair, they used it especially when making up and washing their face. i found it very cool, but u know la, malaysia. until recently then i found mine. not exactly like theirs, but the function is the same, so it's okay for me. here it is. red and white, so minnie. =P.
isn't it cute? =D. i got two for RM3.90.

the back part, if i knew it was made of this, i could've made one on my own. haha

but whatever, it's quite handy and i use it to stick back my fringe which is growing too long. should i cut it again?


ohh and i forgot to mention, it wouldn't spoil the shape of your hair like normal hair clips do. that's what makes it so good to use hehe


forgive me for my expressions. i forgot how to take photos. XD

i changed a shooting mode, nicer colour i think. =)


okay. that's all for today :). satisfied.. hahaha

No comments: