Thursday, May 20, 2010

white flag T.T

okay. i know one day i'm sure gonna die due to my indiscipline.
but now's not the time to scold myself, XD.
guess what? i found out a way to fake short hair with my currently alang alang hair!

i've read from other people how they do it, and of course tried the same way, but i always failed, maybe my hair is more un-guai, or maybe it's just too alang alang, or maybe my hair is lousier, but whatever, i found my own way! and that's the best part. =DDD.

i was studying last night, yea, for chemistry, when i found something lying near me.
cheng cheng! here it goes

that's a i-dunno-what-name-or-what-you-call-it which my mum used to keep her curls in place, and which is not currently in use, obviously.

i toyed around with it, and finally!! here it goes. =D


i now have short hair!


(here is the before)



why do i bother to do so?

well, because my hair is in the process of growing long and i don't wanna tie it up always to protect my hair, if not it looks totally messy, and UGH i hate it.

now, to the steps, they're actually easy peasy:
1st. insert the longer part of your hair into the hole.
2nd. roll it upwards like how i showed with the whatever thingy.
3rd. secure the whole thing and stick the overlapped part beneath your shorter hair which now covers the bun.
4th. fluff your hair and make sure it looks more natural. then you are all set!



see. i wore my fake bob to school. =D

No comments: