Wednesday, May 19, 2010

self control please =X

here i am again. just let me indulge myself in one last post before studying full swing! =X

recently, i dunno why but my skin has turned from bad to worse
i see pimples, dried skin and etc etc
besides, i am getting so much darker (credits to smk st lasap)
so i decide to get my beauty back! (not to say that i am beautiful, but, u get wat i mean =P)

now, to share my beauty tips which i am sure will work as long as i persevere!
  1. drink lots and lots of water! i think i do it each day
  2. eat lots and lots of fruits, well i started by eating an orange yesterday and today
  3. get some vitamin supplements, mum made me have it this morning
  4. have sufficient sleep please ladies, which i am not doing by the way, exam mah. XD. whatever, remember the best time for your beauty sleep is between 11pm to 1am

ohh ya. and i applied cucumber to my eyes yesterday =D. i really do hope my face condition will improve, pray for me people! =D. okay. signing off

tata =)

No comments: