Thursday, July 1, 2010

ain't no princess


there is something i found out. when people are so into each other, they give one another names. dear, darling, honey, baby, princess. well, i was once a princess. i was once living in fantasy like all the young kids nowadays. too bad i am an unlucky one. i don't want to be a princess anymore. i just want to be myself. i am losing myself. i was not like this and i miss me. everything was easy. it was easy to smile, easy to laugh, the sky was blue, the flowers were beautiful. but now everything is no longer the same. there isn't a day when i am not unhappy. yea, i can easily fake a smile, it can cheat everyone around me but not myself. i'm sick of this life. dear god, when will this suffering end?

anyway, it was 30 June yesterday. happy fifth anniversary 2 Hitam 2005 =D

i drew this by the way, when i was young and when emo was something cool. didn't know it could one day reflect what i want to say. FUNNY

i don't need a prince, especially when the prince is you. just leave me alone. go away.


No comments: