Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CAMWHORE!

been long. dunno busy with what but whatever it was just managed to keep me from blogging for like five days. so are my hands itching to blog? not really. i don't have much to say.

well, people nowadays are more and more into photography i can see
one particular hobby is camwhoring
mostly, like we can see in facebook, girls especially have tons and tons of photos of themselves no matter the photos look good or bad.
but there is a problem.
some people look great, and i really mean GREAT!!!
but they produce some photos which we will say why not nice de?
and some people, look normal just like me, but they manage to look oh so gorgeous in their photos!
so the question comes, WHY??
first possibility, a lot of editing work behind the leng die photos. =D, refer to my keniu post, orTHIS!
second possibility, they are just plainly angle-finding guru. (PS: i think i am not bad =X hahaha)

theory part over. now let us move to the fun part: PRACTICAL! =D

if you haven't already found out, my photos mostly show the whole face of mine! ohh, and my hair does help a bit to cover up my big face XD

see, perpendicular to the camera haha
another one!
anyway this was just to show off my pajamas and choppar and the pink stickers haha
now, to the angle part! see this. my right cheek
and this, my left cheek. which one looks better? personally i prefer my right cheek, so when taking photos i try my best to stand on the right side =DD. too bad meilin's angle is also on the right. need to work on it. haha
makeup. @@ =DDD i know i am weak but i don't care =D
did you notice that in the above photo my face looks almost sharp whereas in the photo below it is obviously round? now it's not the angle problem but how you position your camera. to look thinner you can try positioning your camera a bit above your head, just a little bit tho. i don't get it why some guys just like taking from below, it makes them look fat. haha. and to get the angle like below, just position your camera parallel, or perpendicular? whatever, right in front of your face. but not too near, you don't want people to see your pimples right? hahaha

guess that's all for today. got to go and TATA

anyway strictly no editing in this post except for the effects!!

No comments: