Friday, July 23, 2010

wu oh wu oh

hello people. =D. i am still alive. but I've been playing bejeweled for like 40 minutes? because i want to earn money. =DDD. and now my eyes are so tired they can close in seconds, so i better be quick. this is something i've wanted to post for long, but i always neglected it. so here it is today.

do anyone of you still play Barbie dolls? well, i am not playing. but when i have nothing to do, i pull them out and let them try on different clothes, they don't have many anyway. and btw, i'm not so lucky to have Barbie dolls la, they belong to my sister. haha. whatever, one day i decided to make clothes for them, what to do, fashion designer was one of my many dreams also.


so, i cut the cloths, and started sewing! =D.
proudly presenting my new clothes.
i made them all!! both i mean, the white one with polka dots is just what i tied using cloths and ribbon. haha.

a song to share by the way. =D.

No comments: