Thursday, July 14, 2011

heehee.

tied my hair up into a bun for a day. and got this at the end of the day.
i like this smile of mine. although it's kinda obvious my eyes are like O.o.

RM0.00: UPU: Semak keputusan ke IPTA (Ijazah Pertama) mulai 12.00 tgh 15/7/2011 di http://upu.mohe.gov.my @ taip UPU RESULT [No KP] dan SMS ke 15888.

GOSH. NOW I AM NERVOUS.
and for sure it's gonna be jammed and laggy again.
stupid. stupid!!!!! PLAIN STUPID! T.T.

my effort to CHANGE!
after doing my mask, i soaked the hanky in boiled water then let it cool down before placing on my face. WHY?
to open up my pores!!
FOR WHAT LEH?
omg this self ask self answer is getting kinda fun i can do this the whole post, try me T.T #foreveralone omg.

well. back to the answer. FOR REMOVING BLACK HEADS!
and so i spent 15 minutes squeezing my face.
and another question popped out!
CAN THOSE WHO DID THEIR NOSE SQUEEZE BLACKHEADS HO?
then i thought i was being quite funny.
and i laughed again to myself T.T omgomgomg.

forgive my craziness.

remember the wall stickers i mentioned yesterday?
mum and i did project number one! CUTE RIGHT?
I KNOW!!!!! Thank you! =DDD.

fyi. because the readers of my blog do not tweet. i think i have to do some explanation so that you don't feel that lost when seeing all my weird weird expressions like @lodeemomo #foreveralone and so on and so forth. maybe you understand a bit. but well, nevermind. haha. so the @ obviously is like in facebook tagging someone. and my twitter account is @lodeemomo so i guess it explains all. and # should be something new because we don't see it nor use it in facebook. it's like a word they give you, or sometime, a trend. then you can tweet with it inside whatever you write. for example now #ifihadanickeleverytime then you can tweet like this: I would be filthy rich #ifihadanickeleverytime i say i am fat. i think you're clever enough to roughly get the picture.

why did i get through all the trouble to explain that?
because it is related to the next thing i am gonna share ma haha.

there was this trend yesterday or the day before, i forgot. but it goes like this.
i saw @ah_kit (richard fong) tweeting #improvefilmtitlesbyaddinginmypants Lord of the Rings in my pants. @@.
so i thought of a few.
like. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II in my pants.
Monte Carlo in my pants.
Breaking Dawn in my pants.
Transformers III Dark of the Moon in my pants.
The Priest .... err. i wouldn't continue.
it just gets more and more wrong haha.
but that's at least something to do when you feel bored right?
lol. so i guess i need not worry about using up all my photos.
because life is forever moving on at it's own pace
and i'm following behind.
sometimes slow, sometimes fast
at times far behind, at times right beside.
but it doesn't change anything.
i'm still me. =).
just wanted to say i love you all! =DD.

No comments: