Friday, July 15, 2011

i’m in i’m in!

HI!!!!!
i know it’s all over the fb.um

yes! i am accepted!
the wait was excruciating.
guess it’s best to not expect anything
was afraid to get disappointed so i did not have anything special in mind.
but praise the Lord! it’s my first choice!
thanks for the congrats my friends. love you all so much. =D
thanks ibeho who helped me check because i wasn’t home yet. thanks for shouting like crazy until the Malay girl beside me looked at me with weird expression haha.
thanks to my family we were so happy for me when i was still unable to react.
thanks for meilin mama who msg me all the way from sg! haha
thank you thank you everyone!


so with 3.08 cgpa, i still managed to get into UM!
this time i got to pinch myself to make sure it wasn’t a dream.

i know it’s not by my strength
no, i did not do this on my own.
so finally, thank you Jesus.
and now it’s time to start preparing!

my word of the day: WAH!

No comments: