Thursday, July 21, 2011

i do care about the backgrounds.

DSC03786DSC03787DSC03789DSC03955

Hello again! =). introducing you the latest project which i just finished an hour ago! it was one hot and sticky afternoon when i had nothing to do but to stare at the laptop screen that i decided to make a portable backdrop for my own convenience. it was mainly because i can’t seem to find nice backgrounds to take pictures of my small items i bought like my nail polish and so on, they were mostly taken with my polka dot bag behind. so i rushed upstairs and dug out the materials i had. two pieces of drawing block’s board, a whole stack of useless PA notes, glue, cello tape, scissors, colouring materials (watercolour, nail polish, useless cosmetic). first, i stuck the two pieces of board together, then i laid the surface with layers of papers first, until i got the second picture. then it was painting time! i finished the red one with the hearts, then was about to stop, but something in me felt like making full use of the board, hence, today, i finished the blue part. now i can have nice nice background! happy =D. and the red side was being put to use already, by ibeho xiao jie. i dunno when will she upload it tho, but when she does, i’ll show you, if i haven’t use it for myself. cute or not! hehehe. that’s all for now. no kaki watch harry potter with me T.T

No comments: