Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WO HEN JEKKKKKK!

sometimes..
we really have to admit that.
lighting and angles do change many things.
and how can we blame those who get cheated by photos they see online?
lol.

actually i am too bored. and so hot!

remember my post about the safety and security in my area?
well, two days after i blogged about it, my house was broken into.
i was away in Lundu enjoying my prawn, when mum called up.
Froggie was alone at home in the afternoon facebooking as she said, when she heard the motorcycle in our porch. if you wanna read about her account, here it is.

i think she was acting pretty brave. be it me, miss ibeho said i might directly faint how can she say that that's insulting T.T hahahah. i might not faint but if it were me, would i be calm enough for them not to notice me? maybe, but, thank God nothing big happened and i hope they really get caught and punished! WE HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH OF THIS! SO BACK OFF LOSERS!!!!

No comments: