Monday, December 31, 2012

looking back

hi so little posts this month again. haha. but as usual, there must be the annual flashback!
but the thing is, i lost quite a lot of my precious photos in the process of backing up and changing laptops T.T
so what have I been doing the past 365 days?
on the very first day of the year. =)
sometimes I wish I never got involved with anyone before
because if so i'll have the best ever first
but i guess whatever i've gone through made me as I am today
and i am sorta grateful for that.

in February, I finally dyed my hair.
thanks to Liese bubble dye and frankly speaking i feel like dying again for the CNY!

in March, we got to wear nicely and makeup nicely for the PKC
that was also the choir month and me who vowed to quit choir, am still joining choir for the coming FESENI
lol, i can foresee ugly makeup coming my way.

April - Chew Jetty, Penang.
it was a memorable trip. =)

and May the month when modern dance was very active
i actually miss us dancing together.
things have changed without our noticing
and i know they'll never be the same again

Teluk Intan before finally going home after 4 months

i remember being really homesick
and i also remember how i felt i could fly when i stepped out of the plane


and then it was meeting up with the long missed Kuching friends

and also bringing the long missed Mr Teoh around Kuching =D

also in July, being one of the jimuis in Tien Tien jiejie's wedding
and now i can't wait to get back to Kuching to see all the newborn babies!!
baby Estrella, baby Elsa and another one to come! =D

in August, we traveled to KK for the very first time
i fell in love with thier sea.

September : Hafla.
so dancing is really fun!

in October, I've settled down back to where i will spend my coming 2 and a half years
back to the people whom i've grown used to and also grown to love
my 21st in Kuantan =)

November was also a busy month juggling assignments, presentations, tests, activities and social life
but i still managed to visit Cameron Highlands, Singapore and Penang. haha
and you think that makes me a good juggler? no, haha because those trips were during mid sem break lol

and just yesterday, i got back from a short escape with zhangqijian, Oinky and daddy mummy =D
i know i'm making it look like a semester break already haha.
and the truth is it really feels so oh my gosh T.T

also, we broke the record this month by watching 5 movies!
it used to be a movie per month.
but Life of Pi, Rise of the Guardians and Pitch Perfect were really too awesome!!!

and there goes my 2012. no doomsday. a year quite well spent with all the lovely people.
it was indeed a fruitful year with many trips for me
Penang, Genting, Teluk Intan, Serikin, Sabah, Kuantan, Singapore, Cameron.
heeheehee.
i know i need to learn a lot more on being a better person
to appreciate and love everything i have, including myself
and also not forgetting to be a blessing to the people around me
lastly, i should definitely be studying now. haha.
so goodbye for the moment. see you in 2013. lol

No comments: