Tuesday, May 14, 2013

omnomnom sweet chat

hello hello lol blogging mood back but I have nothing to blog about!!!!
so here's something really backdated, but who cares? haha
I think this was some random weekend before MAK
and we decided to have a date XD

really tired, I dunno but I remember being quite busy at that time

but yay, I found a nice flower in Forever 21 at only RM7 =D 

sugar fix.
they say people crave for chocolate because they are lacking of Vitamin B6 and B12
so should I chuck chocolates and take my B complex supplement every day? =/ NO WAY
NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THAT!!!

but it really feels good to know that somehow, someone is always there
no matter how tired I get. thank you =D

and hehe, of course daddy mummy froggie!!!
HAPPY 23rd ANNIVERSARY DADDY MUMMY =DD


No comments: