Wednesday, May 29, 2013

recently, NOT!

amidst chaos here I am to blog again
this is the most stressful Week 14 for me in the 4 semesters I've been in UM
and I thought I could settle all this shit yesterday
so now I have:
Literature review for thesis
Report for Management of Uniform Unit
40% final
bugging me
I haven't been sleeping as much as I used to
BECAUSE I WAKE UP AUTOMATICALLY KNOWING I HAVE LOADS PILING UP T.T

I guess that proves:
I am not as disciplined as I thought I could be, and lit review is HARD
I am not as disciplined as I thought I could be, and awesome lecturer breeds procrastination
shit happens, and lecturers can be even shittier than shit could be

anyway, lemon and strawberry macarons some weeks back =D

Pizza hut after a year of Domino's and Papa John's

Lunch one weekend

with some people I have drifted apart from.
the meal spelled AWKWARD.

cute cupcakes. I always believe baking makes one happy.

and looking at desserts too. =D

Kaya something

Strawberry Yoghurt cheesecake .

Korean last night to soothe disappointment for not being able to try on Hanbok

Kimchi jjigae..
which was actually a bit too sour for my liking T.T

CC trip to Desa Water Park on Sunday

T A N N E D now T.T
and my skin is gonna be burned again next Monday when I go to Pangkor T.T
argh I don't wanna think about it now, adding stress to my overflowing stress load. T.T

and..
=__= hahaha.

nola.
I am therefore publishing this post immediately and continue my stupid Chapter 2.
bye people.

No comments: