Monday, June 24, 2013

he can no longer see a dead crow



He saw a dead crow
in a drain
near the Post Office,
He saw an old man
gasping for air
And a baby barely able to breathe
In a crowded morning clinic
This land is so rich
Why should we suffer like this?
I want clean air
For my grandchildren
I want the damned fools
To leave the forest alone,
I want the trees to grow,
The rivers run free
And the earth covered with grass.
Let the politicians plan how 
we may live with dignity
Now and always

-A Samad Said-


but guess what, he can no longer see the dead crow anymore, because the haze is too thick, because the haze is so irritating that his eyes keep tearing and he can see nothing.

PEOPLE, WEAR MASKS, TAKE CARE AND DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!!!


on a side note

I think...
with my mask on

I actually look like Dong Qi Kho.












Yes, no? 
Hahaha.

No comments: