Wednesday, July 10, 2013

lazy lazy lazy. oh. Oinky bathed =D

I am desperately trying to keep this blog updated but I am too lazy for anything
so here's something close to nothing
the view from inside the aircraft is always so beautiful
the sky so blue, the clouds so white and so fluffy
and I absolutely love the window seats!!!

taken once I reached home some 9 days ago
yea the specs very swaggy lol

and hey look!! I have a baby who doesn't grow up! lol.

I think karma got to me for commenting on the *insert month*-please-be-good-to-me issue
because I have to go through extra trouble in order to get my SOP done
and the stupid State Education Department hasn't got back to me yet.
PLEASE! I WANNA GET IT DONE BEFORE I BLOODY FLY OFF FOR THE TAIWAN TRIP I ANTICIPATE SO MUCH. STUPID SYSTEMS. UGH.

No comments: