Sunday, July 14, 2013

let's go save some fish!




went back to my beloved Kuching High 2 times
to settle the SOP

good news is...
I CAN FINALLY START ON MONDAY



but I left all my formal wear in KL
hahaha





see. shoes again XD
a walk down memory lane
I relived the moments of us friends lepak-ing after school.
but it wasn't in this direction that we went lepak
lol


as I walked down the hill I remembered how suffering it was for us, especially under the sun. and when I reached the bottom of the hill, I thought to myself "eh, not that tiring also leh, I wonder what was I thinking years back". until I suddenly realized the suffering part was climbing up the hill. hahaha. and I had to laugh at myself inside my head, don't wanna risk looking like a lunatic under broad daylight. hahaha but now that I am alone in my room I think it is acceptable.

I just laughed at myself ==

recent read and a new pair of slippers.

was instantly attracted by the title
do fishes even drown? haha

A pious man explained to his followers: "It is evil to take lives and noble to save them. Each day I pledge to save a hundred lives. I drop my net in the lake and scoop out a hundred fishes. I place the fishes on the bank, where they flop and twirl. "Don't be scared," I tell those fishes. "I am saving you from drowning." Soon enough, the fishes grow calm and lie still. Yet, sad to say, I am always too late. The fishes expire. And because it is evil to waste anything, I take those dead fishes to market and I sell them for a good price. With the money I receive, I buy more nets so I can save more fishes."
-ANONYMOUS-



gibberish but reflects human so well. hahaha. they can ALWAYS, unfailingly justify all their actions. lol.

No comments: