Tuesday, June 30, 2015

These few days

I have been back for some few days. But what have happened were a whirlwind of events. 

There was the rushed preparation to send the sister off to Taiwan again for pre-uni military training, only for the university she got accepted into. No phones and no means to reach us until the training is over. I hope and pray she's coping well, at least she was a very active scout, and we're all counting on that to help her pull through. But how about the next big thing, studying medicine? It's okay I have faith in her abilities! #妹妹要加油

And then a cousin fell sick. I haven't been praying that much for long. Do you believe in miracles? I am praying for a miracle. 

I had also finished reading The First Phone Call from Heaven.

"I never said goodbye."
"What a needless word," she said, "when you love somebody."

"Fear is how you lose your life... A little bit at a time... What we give to fear, we take away from faith... "

No idea what I'm trying to say, but these sentences somehow touched me.

To make it real. Yes I'm back. I'm back I'm back! For good!!

No comments: