Saturday, September 3, 2011

ahh FOOD!!

mummy asked me to make a list of food i want to eat before leaving Kuching.

Collage 2011_09_01_08_00_06

Goh Fun Kee bak kut teh =D, sunny hill ice-cream (this is the first time i had pandan flavour!! and it was yummy! T.T, thanks to ibehoxiaojie who reminded me about the ice-cream hehehe), sekama laksa, da lai pizza, xiao ba wang dimsum, da mouth lui cha, lo mai gai, cheese ham bun! omg omg.

2011-08-29 18.51.392011-08-29 18.54.39

and and sharing planet’s mushroom soup and ice blended vanilla oreo! ooh!
thanks to nek gor for chia-ing me. ><
went actually to look for qi jie also but she wasn’t in that day dunno why T.T.

i’ve been showered with alot of blessings and gifts which i never expected
thanks to all my friends and relatives who really care so much for me T.T
thanks, i will miss you all really much, as much as i miss laksa =P.
love you!

No comments: