Friday, September 30, 2011

a brief summary!

hello hello, it’s the last day of September! which means I’m here for almost a month. at times i really feel like giving up on my blog since i will be flooding it with my everyday rants and food, my typical blogging style, which is, to me, very boring and repetitive. but well, after considering again, i think i am not so ready to say goodbye to my private corner yet. haha. so here i come again. lol.

in order not to make this too long, and because most of the photos are already posted up in facebook, so i made them into collages. one of the many wonders if meituxiuxiu haha.

拼图2011_09_30_12_52_47

so again, these are part of my crazy friends from 8th college!
8th!!! tasiya tasiya ho ra ho!
zumbagate, zumbagate!
ra ho ra ho! zumba zumba! HAIK!
dun go O.O yet, sorry that was just our cheers hahaha.
anyway, they are as crazy as me, if not crazier! hahahahaha

and now to the om nom nom

拼图2011_09_30_12_56_14

macaroon and fried chicken from a carnival
the rest are just food, just for the sake of filling up the tummy
can’t expect much here =(

拼图2011_09_30_12_57_21

and some of the things i’ve been doing here.
hanky doggies for Chinese community seniors!
Faris cina’s froggie plate, i’ll definitely buy one!! hehehe!
ohh he’s actually a chinese but he looks like faris, a Malay PM
hence, we call him Faris cina. hahahah.
and and Kak Inia’s ultrawoman!!

err and and and, don’t click the big X yet! still got me! haha

拼图2011_09_30_12_58_03

didn’t really take much self shot photos because although the camera is good, it is still hard for me to hold the phone, much fear of dropping it T.T.
aiti i am out of words.

and i have a senior junior interaction thingy to attend later on.
really such a waste of my time!
can’t they see it is already week 3 almost week 4
and we’re busy with ASSIGNMENTS hmmmm

ah, and another something before i leave to prepare.
i do miss home, but not the very scary kind of miss which will make me cry
i’m new here, i am still adapting but i think i’ll definitely love my college, forgetting about the fuss i made, because although we are poor in term of facilities, we have the best people here! yay!
KINABALU KINABALU GOTCHA SIR!
hahaha. ok enough.

bye bye =)

No comments: