Monday, September 12, 2011

happy mooncake day =)

hi all! it's the mooncake festival today! it's time for me to mei feng jia jie bei si qin. haha
so anyway the seniors were pretty good they brought us for some celebrations.

bing pi yue bing

which are my favorite! 


myy lantern =)


failed shot of me! T.T


Senior Loo Loo not LuLu doing cheers.


yours faithfully with a hyper and crazy girl from Linguistics Fac.


with her friend.


and of course MOONCAKE!!

it actually feels good to have someone to take care over us
if not for them i might feel terribly boring and lonely de T.T
and guess what haha i am trying to close my eyes to type ritht now!

wiw onely one error! cool right me?

haha acutally it's because i am dang tired de ><<
so off i go to sleep lol goodnight! <3

and btw i saw no big round moon T.T

No comments: