Saturday, September 10, 2011

here here i am back!

i've been away from the internet world for too long and days feel like weeks omg, life these few days pass by without me noticing, all i know is, orientation week is almost over, i have made some new friends, and the food here isn't that good, really and i'll for sure need a lot of getting used to it. and also it is three twenty four in the morning and i should be sleeping so till then, goodbye =).

ohh wait, before everything gets too old, these are some sweet things i received from lovely people before i left. my beauty diary mask!!! thanks to that very special friend =). <3

and.. from my dear Qi Jie! how sweet of her, thanks thanks =))


and there was a lotion from my dear zongjia jie jie but no photos taken, thanks also!!

and and the angpows from aunties who make me so paiseh! T.T

anyway... FIRST CLASS is my ULTIMATE GOAL!!
hearrghhhhh! jiayou jiayou!!!!

No comments: