Tuesday, September 20, 2011

did you miss me? XD

LOOK! FOOD!!!
 i'm actually not that anxious to eat pork, i can live without meat.
but i seriously do miss home-cooked chinese food!
 hence, a big big thanks to dear wei qi's mother for preparing the lunch, sent all the way from Teluk Intan.
sincerely, thanks a lot, although you're not seeing it. XD

okay enough of food for the moment.......

............................................
 the latest me?
haha see the scary eye bags!
i haven't fully recover from the fatigues of the orientation week i guess =X
it's really a new experience, being SO TIRED
i never believed when people say how tired they could be
but i actually fell asleep, standing!!!!
not exaggerating T.T, that's how tired i could get
i'm not gonna outdo myself again t.t serious!

think i'm gonna close down my L.o.D.e.E studio when i'm away from home?

don't hope! hehhe, art lingers everywhere, in the air, in your breathe! was trying to sound very philosophic but fail die die t.t
revamping my otherwise dull and ugly study table.
forgot to take before pictures, but this took me almost 2 hours i think ><
all items were recycled items and whatever i found in my wallet haha
see i even got a recycle envelope, eco conscious leh? hohoho
even the shopping/ to-do-list is a used piece of paper
and and look a my stationery holder!
i made it out of mineral water bottle, toilet paper, rubber band and again, USED paper!
please be generous with your applause!!
okay thank you bye bye =))

No comments: