Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i have no idea.

found some free time before 9pm meeting
thanks to my decision to skip the PJK class today
miss froggie you're not gonna tell mum about this lol
but yes i have been skipping a few classes oops and it's kinda addictive T.T

well anyway, compare and contrast
my face last year was obviously sharper. T.T.
and i look older nao T.T
shit i should start taking care of my appearance, it's almost CNY!
EH SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR ONOT!
lol no way, i was just joking XD
but i'm having dilemma whether or not to dye my hair!
to dye or not to dye, that's a big big question.

afraid it might spoil my hair
afraid i might get too used to myself with coloured hair, BLACK is not a colour, it's just hair. @@
if i got too used, i'd keep on dying, which means i'll be wasting lots of money
in the process of trying to spoil my own hair
and also, afraid i might look like si ah lian after i dyed my hair!!
BUT Y SO MANY PEOPLE LOOK SO NICE AFTER DYING HAIR
jeez!

 the things i paint daily (almost), on my face.
Oxy pimple lotion which seems pretty effective
bio oil for that stupid scar from the freaking skin rash DON'T COME BOTHER ME AGAIN I WARN YOU
and, moisturizer!
yea, finally i start caring more for my face T.T.
hopefully it isn't too late!
yes i have to believe
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE! =DD

No comments: