Saturday, December 10, 2011

it's in the blood..

omg i can't believe i actually left this space idle for 6 days
*sweeps away dust*
i must have been really lazy. lol
anyway, i'm in a very very good mood now!
and I I I can't wait to share!

YES I WENT BREAKING DAWN-ING AND MAN IT WAS GOOD
SHALL BLOG ABOUT IT TOMORROW, *fingers crossed*

and YES I WENT SHOPPING!!
5 shirts, one pair of shorts and one skirt
RM135 in total CHEAP NOT!!!
it's really really in the blood for girls to love shopping i guess
and especially when things are so cheap GOSH
ma mood still flying high @@

 LOOK!
KWISHMASH TWEE!!
ME LOVE KWISHMASH!

another function of this blog is to share exclusive photos which i might not upload in facebook lol

nah here 
us. trying to rape the snowman ==
hahaha, sorry for the wrong vocab.
we were trying to kiss it. lol

me also like this! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE XD

tried to capture jumping pictures using the phone 
but obviously failed
NEED A CAMERA! SANTA?

this is actually my favourite photo. 
the shopaholics in us were almost fully unleashed.
note that i used ALMOST. haha t.t.

and lastly 
this one!
Hui Ni's boyfriend so funny de, jing ran peihe her do stupid pose T.T hahahaa

end of today's post
i'm still happy whenever i look at the stack of clothes lying there lol.

ok liao byebye!

No comments: