Friday, December 30, 2011

wrapping up my 2011. =)

so here i am for the last post as i said! =D

January, some kid
with this suku hairstyle said she wanted to have the below hairstyle.

it is now the last day of 2011
and apparently, she failed T.T

 February
finally baptized..

the wait for STPM results finally ended
although she achieved only fair results
she never fails to enjoy her life XD
wei @ibeho @muilin when we sing k again t.t

 March
the kid actually became a temporary teacher @@
i miss my kids! (not really, not all, lol)

April
the kid made pork chop! XD

May was a month of food and food and enjoying and driving around
because mum was away!

and the best post for June in my own humble opinion is


July 
ACCEPTED INTO UM!!!
yea that was the biggest news @@
not to forget going for Mr Poppers Penguins in Star XD

August 
bade my powerpack goodbye! =(

and.. GOT A NEW PHONE!! =D

September 
Settling down in the new environment

October.
i got lazy so no photos grabbed
but glad i found friends already =DD

 November
mid sem break! hehehehe

December
it's december la!
sorry that was lame

i still can't believe it's already 2012 tomorrow T.T
not that it makes much difference to me though HAHA
except that finals is creeping nearer and nearer OMG
and then it is CHINESE NEW YEAR!
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK I DUNNO WHY
huahuahua.
done my first semester.
i think i rock because i am still alive!
i enjoy being with the awesome people around me
and all the people not around me
but of course i am the AWESOMEST of them all
lol if there is ever such word never mind
big thanks to you you and you hehehe
at least
i can say 2011 is definitely a better year as compared to 2010
saying goodbye to emo, hopefully forever
that's not even possible XD
but anyway. enough said
I LOVE MY LIFE! =DD
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE! =DD

to 2012
TREAT ME WELL HA! XD

No comments: