Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hair post.

as the title said. so this post is gonna be all about my hair.
what made me do this? because this is my blog i can do whatever i like so simple HAHA.
sorry but this post will be saturated with ME AKU NGO WO WA NGAI NGUI WATASHIWA lol.

DSC00139DSC00581DSC00997DSC01174DSC01176DSC02512DSC02794DSC03046DSC03524DSC03620DSC03705DSC03877DSC03990DSC05348DSC05905DSC06125DSC06156DSC06981DSC07073DSC07282DSC07551DSC07563DSC02086DSC03213

i can so see the changes which occurred in my hair from year 2009 onwards.
pic #1 was one of the first photos in my K810i. when i grew out my boyish short hair to the bob.
then it slowly grew until i could tie my hair up without looking strange, but i DO look strange in pic #11, had to look mismatched ma. haha.
ohya note that i had my hair cut again in pic #4 and pic #7
then my hair continued growing until pic #16. i kinda like it that way!
but then it got chopped off again at the next pic. haih.
stupid step.
and after that i never had it cut again except for fringes which were mostly done on my own.
in the third last photo, went for a trim for less layers.
because i’ve made my decision!
imma keep my hair long long.
what actually made me cut my hair that short in the beginning?
curiosity i think, and i guess i was bored of my hair, it had two layers that time. si ah lien haha.
oh and i also had the concept that having short hair made my face look smaller
is that a misconception? until now i still have no answer.
and fringe. i’m always in the dilemma whether to have it flat like i always had or let it grow long.
it’s always the stage where it is neither short nor long that makes me the most frustrated.
but most of the time, i give in and ka-chak, cut it short again.
lol.
but there is definitely something good about short hair.
it dries up very very fast and acting cute in photos look more acceptable when i have short hair.
drawback: I LOOK SO MAN IN REAL T.T
waiting and waiting desperately for my hair to grow long.
not gonna cut it short again for a very very very very long time.
that’s all for now.
today is my second day of holiday.
feel pretty unfruitful, life is back to computer and tv again. ><
ohh and i walked out of the “mini-depression” few days ago..
how? i also dunno. haha.
it just came, rained upon me, then got evaporated again. lol.
byebye see you soon. =)

才发现,没了你,我的生活并没有什么改变
只是多了笑容,少了眼泪
只是多了自己,少了那个不是我又不是你要的我的那个我
多了很多开心的回忆,不见的是让我想死的你

现在,我很幸福。哈哈

No comments: