Friday, June 10, 2011

bai goh!

it's another Friday!
i haven't been very free this week..
because i got my mornings occupied.
principal asked me to go back to school although it is holiday so that they can give me salary for these 5 days as well. hahaha.

the first day, i found these on my table.
how sweet ><
because i didn't go on the last day before they broke off for the holidays
most of the teachers thought i wasn't going back anymore
and were shocked to see me when they came back for extra classes
and a few said: "Mei Fang?"
fyi, the teacher i'm relieving is Mei Fang lao shi haha

i thought i'd be free just sitting in the office doing nothing..
so i even brought my story books to kill time
i guess i was wrong
THEY GIVE ME THE STORY BOOKS.
that's three tall stacks T.T
all i had to do was EASY
i just had to fill up the form
searching in the book for the Nombor Panggilan watever it is..
searching for the publisher
the location of the publishing company
the year.. the edition..
OH YES. and THE MEASUREMENT
which means i have to use a ruler and measure literally every book in those creepy stacks.
this will definitely go into my list of personal hell. T.T
enough of lamenting. =D.
went for movies on Tuesday.
X-men!
with cousin, his friend, ibe and froggie.
yea i know right, weird combination. haha.
i never liked superhero movies.
they're so dumb and sometimes too fake for me to like them
so i automatically screen them out of my movie preferences
until one day this year that i had nothing to do but to watch X-men: Wolverine in my uncle's house.
i could feel my resistance decrease dramatically throughout the movie
and in the end.. i realized that i enjoyed it!
so it lead me to watching X-men first class!
it was nice!! really!!! i didn't regret..
and and. the RM11 paid for x-men definitely worthed so much more compared to that paid for The Priest. stupid, 87 minutes punya movie haha.
but wolverine/ Hugh Jackman appeared only for that five secs. saying Go fuck yourself.
haha

err.. the must.
cincai take de.
because we heard footsteps coming
lollol

so i almost concluded my week. but it's only Friday. haha.

what else?
had sort of a gathering this afternoon in Cheese and Tea.
Olin found a hair in his fish and chips. fhl.
Ah Liang's drinks was conveniently forgotten. fhl.
we decided that there was no next time for the place. ftl now.
hahahaahhaahha.
no pictures. no idea why.

err...
and. i am accepted by USM!!!
for Sastera Terjemahan.
when i said i was afraid UPU would give me strange courses if i really rejected USM
and elstan said: "like this course isn't strange lidat."
then i gave it a thought.. yaho. ==
ahh. wo de tou hen da xian zai =((

why must we always face choices?
can i choose the road not taken?
hahaha.

No comments: