Thursday, October 24, 2013

THROW VERY BACK: Stayreal

Taiwan feels like decades ago, but I suddenly felt like blogging, plus I haven't managed to transfer BP photos
we initially planned to go to Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe, Jay Chou's cafe and of course Stayreal when we were in Taiwan, but because we had to rush back 2 days earlier, certain sacrifices were made. I MUST AND I WILL ONE DAY GO TO JAY CHOU'S CAFE AND RESTAURANT AND WHAT NOT
the cute Stayreal figurine in Fengjia night market

with me =D

it was a spontaneous decision that we must go to Stayreal cafe
technically we only had less than 7 hours left in Taiwan and NO SHOPPING WAS DONE YET T.T
man, did I rush like mad.

and finally, there we were =D


I have no idea why that expression, but by now you should have known better than to expect anything normal from him.

le eyebagssssss @@
oh see my RM15 manicure heehee

mixed snacks/desserts platter
there was one which was particularly good, I think it's the chocolate one because chocolate can never go wrong right? XD

limited summer edition mango tart
the pastry was so good, but we have all tasted better mango


my peach soda or something with whipped cream which is to be added later on
but the cream was so nice I could eat it just like that

see, told you never to expect anything normal. lol.

and cousin's order. which was the best among all 3. =)

someone bought a packet of Stayreal coffee for his friend.

glad we went there. the cafe was a cozy place to be at.
thanks to Mr Teoh for the treat =D
and I know my Jay Chou can wait for me.

side note: NEED TO WATCH RHYTHM OF THE RAIN! NEED TO START DOING MY FORUM!!

No comments: