Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I really don't give a damn. haha

 when the true you appears. lol.
just seconds ago I was taking an "I don't give a damn" kind of photo.  
so I have a friend
she is kind
she is understanding
she is considerate
she is caring
but at the same time
she has this twisted belief as if the whole world revolves around her
it seems as if she is the only busy person in the whole wide world
and everyone has to suit to her schedule
as if every single person loves her
she needs a lot of attention and confirmation
as if she is trying to prove something to the world
every little thing, she needs the crowd to sing praises
narcissistic or what I dunno
but no matter how much I love her
she gets onto my nerves
and particularly, VERY VERY MUCH tonight.
okay, and I DO have things to do.
byebye =)

No comments: