Monday, May 12, 2014

up, up and away!

I am thoroughly disappointed with myself for my ultimate laziness T.T
here's a really backdated post, supposed to be written in March.
we have always talked about the hot air balloon fiesta, and finally this year, Mr Teoh brought us there! =D
Oinky was quite excited because he had been staying in the room for quite some time

and actually, me too. stuck between endless practices.
what else can make me happier like an ice cream does?
 
this guy and this Oinky. =)

I miss being simply happy.
too many things seem to happen recently
but I don't really know what.

I love you.

hi! =D


that's me giving up wanting Mr Teoh to capture a nice photo of me
haha. maybe the real problem lies within me. I am just not pretty enough that's all.

what a sad realization T.T 

overlooking the green grassland where people just lazed around

it was relaxing and refreshing, being there.

err, so back to the main focus, hot air balloons. haha
weren't there for the ride
they were gonna release 4 into the sky
but only two managed to fly, with much difficulties
while two more could only stay on the ground.

and then 夕阳无限好 只是近黄昏
we had to leave because I had choir practice at night.








sometimes all I want is to feel remembered and appreciated T.T

No comments: