Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I miss my frog.

One week has passed since my last post. Just yesterday, we sent pet frog back to Taiwan again.
This morning, I woke up to her empty mattress beside me, feeling as empty as that mattress.
The next time we get to meet would be the next CNY, is that not torturous? *sighs*

Okay I don't really know what to feel, emotions just kicked in. 

I still don't know what my future is gonna be like.
It's okay, they say. Enjoy first, they say.
But they also say, you can try this, you can try that.
GAHHHHHH.

Where do I wanna be, what do I wanna be.
Where do I see myself in 5 years.
I don't know. Probably still sitting in front of this same laptop (hopefully it is still alive), fretting about the next 5 years to come. LOL. I was just kidding. I'd die of boredom, and self-hate. Please remind me if I forget, thank you. Anyway, don't you get annoyed by people who cannot differentiate boring and bored. I'm boring. Yea, you are pretty boring. So boring that you bore me. *roll eyes* I am not arrogant or whatever, I just can't stand that.

see, I always sidetrack.

Some people are so clear of what they want, they work hard, they get into all the right courses, they do all the right things, and they end up where they want to be. Can't believe after 8 months of finishing my degree I am still standing here. Heh. How interesting.

No comments: