Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Mondays are officially blue

Week three, work starts coming in. 
Finally got our timetable. Was supposed to teach PSK (sivik) which I had never taken, but got changed to become a PSV teacher instead. This change, I highly suspect, is due to my doodling in the staff room out of boredom, not complaining though. It might be fun right hahaha.

*please refer to the timetable above *
See the PLC every Monday? It is something like a panel meeting with all the English teachers. Sometimes, someone from the education department will come as well. They do many things like working out lesson plans together, observe lessons and some more that I'm yet to find out. And guess what, there will be surprise observations from the education department from time to time, and teachers are rated! So it's practical once again. #damn 

I have a lot more to say, but this was drafted yesterday, before my mood was violently ruined after being told we do not get holidays. At least not this midsem break. I was looking forward to it so much, it was almost the mere positivity and hope I was holiding on to. And now they say we have to come here every day, just to punch card. "Lepas tu you boleh lah pergi minum minum" NO. I DON'T WANT PERGI MINUM WHATEVER I JUST WANT A BREAK AWAY FROM THIS SHITHOLE.

IF I DON'T GET MY MID YEAR BREAK IN JUNE, THAT'S IT. I QUIT. 

I'm only compromising because of long holidays anyway. 

No comments: