Monday, September 27, 2010

wa ai gue

hua shuo dang tian, we went for the buffet in Saisaki.
at first there were very little people.
then when we were having our 9504054950490690569th round
i saw a group of people coming in
they were wearing white shirt and pants of course
and i thought
wow nurses come here to enjoy
when i was going to get ice cream
i saw one of the nurses getting ice cream too
she was so near to me i could see her face
and OMG SHE GOT FAKE EYELASHES AND HER MAKEUP SO KAO!
then i went back and told my mum
walao mum nurse also make up so kao
==
then
when i went for other things
i saw another so called nurse, she had a tag on her shirt, it said consultant
i went back and conveyed this message to mum, and she said
they should be beauty or slimming consultant
okay, swt to myself.
not all white uniformed are nurses
hahahhaha (i dunno if you get my humour haha)
i dunno when will i be able to finish with my trip.
XD


nice song! T.T

No comments: