Wednesday, January 18, 2012

imsohappyicanfly

boo!
oxy pimple lotion became oxy pimple mask lol
my face is sai again t.t

but congratulations to me!
no longer tak chek kia for the moment
i still can't believe I DID STUDY VERY HARD
it was not me!
and hehe, i where got use spec study de
they are props! @@

this morning 
heading to the battlefield
for the last war of the sem

trying hard to smile and avoid hands from shaking, on BUS LEH!! 
and trying hard to forget i was just caught in the smelly fog
WHERE GOT PEOPLE DO FOGGING EARLY EARLY IN THE MORNING DE T.T
at least after i am gone ma =(

and haha 
a photo to record the end of my torture
taken after i xiaosa-ly left Hall 2
without taking away yi pian yuncai heehee

if you are interested and have plenty of time
let me tell you something which happened during my last paper
if you're familiar with me and my weird habits
you'd know i love to pull my hair
so while doing my PDET1105 Asas PJK dan Kokurikulum LOL
i kept pulling and combing my hair
after i finished, which was 1 hour after the exam started
i noticed that there was a pool of hair beside my chair
i was stunned for a fraction of second
then tried desperately to separate the hair which were all together
so that it didn't look that scary T.T
i think the invigilators might think i eat too much salt OMG
it was really terrible T.T
i should try stop this habit T.T

ahh anyway. to celebrate the screwing of all the papers 
DINNER! =DD

and and
be prepared to shout
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
frozen yoghurt newly open in times square =D

cannot resist 
NOM!

 GOT CNY FEEL LIAO MA?!
I GOT LIAO!! HEHEHE
GONGXI GONGXI DONGQI NI!! =D

ta-da! 
ming ming both very tired liao @@

added 4 new bottles of nail polish to the collection 
eh it's 4 for RM10 leh!!
see see see SEE THE STRAWBERRY!
heehee

lastly 
handwashed all the new clothes!
11 pieces weiii!
pro or not!
ahh i should be sleeping.
dead tired..
goodnight!
=D

No comments: